GOBIND Vibro Screens are driven by a special type of vertically mounted heavy-duty energy efficient motor eccentric at the upper & lower end of the shaft.
- Adequate separation of foots from oil
- Special designed vibrating motor
- Equal disposal of oil from center
- Improves filtration & prolongs life of filter cloth
- Higher separation efficiency enabling increased filtration capacity
- Also available in double & triple deck
- Long life with self-compensating screen tension
Must buy for : Large Scale plants where frequent cleaning of filter cloth is required
Screening area : 1800 cm² to 4700 cm²
Horizontal VIBRO Screen
There are numerous factors to consider when selecting screening equipment such as particle shape and size, feed rate, distribution, moisture content, bulk density, number of products to be screened, method of loading, etc.
For each particular application there is an optimum combination of amplitude, frequency, and attack angle.?
The major benefits of horizontal screens include lower overall height and more-efficient fine wet processing. The improvement in fine wet screening is attributed to forcing near-size material through the openings with a water spray. The efficiency improvements are mainly due to a lower travel rate of the material.